Why GNA’s “Ultra Vitamin C + Bioflavonoids with Quercetin” is a great product to bring into your store:
• Our product goes beyond the normal vitamin C supplement to provide a high-absorption, buffered Calcium Ascorbate can be taken in higher doses while being easy on the stomach.
• Bioflavonoids are potent antioxidants on their own, but are even more powerful when combined with buffered Vitamin C, as they are in our formulation.
• Highly beneficial during cold & flu season, the Quercetin in our product adds antihistamine & antioxidant properties to this combination which makes GNA’s ‘Ultra C + Bioflavonoids’ superior to other vitamin c supplements on the market today.
• Both Quercetin and Citrus Bioflavonoids are powerful antioxidants and they work together with the buffered Vitamin C to enhance its antioxidant properties by keeping it active longer.
• Our product combines a highly absorbable Vitamin C (600 mg of pH-neutral Calcium Ascorbate) with natural Citrus Bioflavonoids (25 mg) and Quercetin (40 mg) to enhance bio-availability and boost antioxidant activity in the body.
• The combination of Rutin, Quercetin and Citrus Bioflavonoids are powerful antioxidants and work together with the buffered Vitamin C to enhance its antioxidant properties by keeping it active longer.
All our products are manufactured in a GMP certified facility and triple tested throughout the production process. All incoming ingredients are tested for purity and quality, during production random capsules are removed for additional testing ensuring each capsule meets all required purity and specifications and a final test is performed on the finish product by selecting random bottles.
Taking advantage of nature’s synergies is what makes GNA’s “Ultra Vitamin C” more effective than other vitamin C supplements.
(Each ml contains)
Vitamin C (Calcium ascorbate) 600 mg
Rutin 100 mg
Quercetin dihydrate 40 mg
(3,3',4',5,7-Pentahydroxyflavone, Sophora japonica - Whole plant)
Citrus bioflavonoids 25 mg
(Citrus limonum, C. sinensis, C. paradisi - Fruit peel)
MCC (Microcrystalline Cellulose)
Capsule Shell: Hypromellose, Aqua